Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I can understand if you feel taken for granted, cheap and unloved.

Dear Blog,

I'm writing to apologise for my constant neglect over the last few weeks. I'm ashamed of myself. I can understand if you feel taken for granted, cheap and unloved. Maybe even ugly. But you're not Blog, you're really not. Please don't feel this way. I know I haven't been there for you recently as much as I have been: a couple of lines here, a paragraph there. But this does not mean that I care for you any less.

I know what you're thinking Blog; I can sense you despising the words, 'novel' and 'features.' I can see your face wincing at the words and I can understand your frustration at these demanding my time, but you must remember that we have something between us that they will never take. Our relationship has been wonderful since October and I love spending my time with you (though I do feel it's one sided at times; I do a lot of the talking but you're a perfect listener). You've been there through some good times and some bad, you've taken the rough with the smooth and I appreciate this. The next few months are going to be hard Blog. But together we can do it. Honestly.

I don't want us to drift apart. I really don't. But right now Blog, I need to invest some time in some other areas of my life. I'll be thinking of you every day and I'll visit as often as I can.

Love as always,

Liam

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger miss-cellany said...

Dear Liam,

I asked these random fingers in cyber-space to reply.
You do not neglect me, I feel loved and honoured - far more so than many a blog I could mention out there. Some, owned by the very same people you might even sit and drink tea with, have not been touched, bot a glimmer of a post, since January.

Can you believe it.

I know you are there for me, and I hope that when times get tough you know that I am here for you too. Spill out the frustrations of life onto your keyboard and I'm here to take it all.

One day we will forge a path of fame together, through the screen and out onto those still, still, paper pages. Where the words stay still, and do as they are told.

See you soon Liam, and don't worry, I know you care for me. I couldn't do this with anyone else.

Your loving blog xxxxxxx

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home