Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I shouldn't really worry too much.

Oh my God, what a long day. I started at 9am with my novel course, had lunch from 12.30pm till 1pm, then started my feature writing from 1pm till 4pm. Naturally I had a few drinks after with Frea and Andy and am now sitting in the library.

I'm really excited about getting into my novel but, after hearing other people's ideas, am a bit anxious that my story doesn't have much going on. But the stories that scared me in this respect are in different genres (mainly thrillers) so I shouldn't really worry too much.

Anyway, going to do some research on comas, what fun. So will write again tomorrow. Very enamoured with the courses I have chosen and looking forward to developing my ideas.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home