Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

If it's not I'll tremble with panic and probably wet myself a bit.

God, nearly a week has gone by now and I haven't been blogging. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Anyway, I've actually been really busy actually (deliberate use of two 'acuallys' to emphasise) what with working on that feature on social anxiety disorder and putting together loads of work for my novel which, at long last, is starting to take shape and today my tutor seemed a lot more impressed by the structure etc.

So, the weekend was nice. I went to help Frea move house for a bit, then out to a burlesque evening which was good but the music was harrowing and getting to the bar took forever so I left kind of early and woke up in Sunday feeling surprisingly chipper. Hurrah!

So that's that for the moment. I'm in a rush to get home because I have a horrible feeling that I may have lost my wallet. It wouldn't be the first time. It wasn't in my bag this morning so I'm hoping that it's on my desk/bed/floor/makeshift wardrobe. If it's not I'll tremble with panic and probably wet myself a bit.

Whoopo!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home