Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It didn't act like a sadist playing cruel hot/cold/scalding games with me.

There's a girl opposite me in the library who is probably the most irritating creature I have ever been near. She's even worse than the girl I couldn't stand a few months ago. Awful. She's reading everything that she's reading from the screen out loud and she's so annoying. She just picked up the monitor to hug it. I can't bear it much longer.

Anyway, bar this moronic girl, the day has been pretty good. I went to the gym bright and breezy this morning and had my first shower in the changing rooms. It was actually nicer than the shower in my house, meaning it didn't act like a sadist playing cruel hot/cold/scalding games with me.

Then went to a course meeting and have done the tiniest amount of work on my novel and ran some errands.

Oh, my housemate's luck has gone from bad to worse. I spoke to my other housemate yesterday and she was telling me that the annoying one had gone home because of all that had happened to her car. On her way back here she lost her phone on the train. It just goes from bad to worse. Some woman from Virgin trains called this morning and I had no idea what she was talking about. I then text my housemate to let her know that this woman had called, forgetting that obviously she wouldn't have her phone. Oops.

Anyway, off I go. Well, I'm just going upstairs to read the papers and wait for Jenny. She's coming round to have takeaway tonight since we are both dateless on Valentines. Sob. I hope I have a card on the mat when I get home...

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home