Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The evening started on a very chavvy note.

God, the 26th already? Terrifying. The time is going by so quickly and I can't believe that I haven't blogged for nearly a week now! Bad, bad, bad.

Anyway, have a had/am still having a great weekend. I came back to Bristol on Friday night and went to see Ian's new house. And very nice it is too. We went out to eat, then shopping on Saturday and out for James' birthday on Saturday night. It was such a good night. We went to a club night called Lipstick on your Collar which was music by only girl singers. Perfect. Oh, but the evening started on a very chavvy note. I have no idea why, but James decided to meet everyone in The Berkely, a Wetherspoons in town which was full of pram faces and ugly, nasty people who all looked the same. Not good. But after that things got a lot better and everyone had a great night. I was quite drunk by the time we got back to Ian's and went past a car that had been broken into and asked, slurring, 'Is that mine?' despite it being a different colour and make. And on the other side of the road. I think I just have a heightened sense of paranoia about such things after my car was violated last year. I had sympathy for the person. I say 'had' as opposed to 'have' because last night they terrifed m by putting masking tape where the window had been. The noise was horrible, like someone was getting their whole body bound up.

Right, I'm back at my parents now and have to go and get Nan X for lunch. So will write more tomorrow. Oh, and Britney's looking in a bad way. That was a sour note of the weekend.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home