Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

A cheap blog posting...more to follow.

1] What were you doing Feb 14th?
Babysitting a nine year old with my friend Jen and watching Thank You For Smoking. It was all very romantic.

2] What kind of cell do you have?
A slippy slidey black one.

3] Color socks you wore today?
One blue, one black. I never match. Well, rarely.

4] How many Harry Potter books do you own?
I have one. The first one. I have never read it though.

5] Paper: College ruled or Wide lined?
I don't know what that means. If it means tiny blocks like French exercise books or normal lines, then I choose the normal lines. Everytime.

6] Do you have a digital camera?
Yes, I do. And very nice it is too.

7] Do you have a job?
No. But I have had. I wasn't enamoured by it.

8] What color is your jacket?
Brown.

9] Does it snow where you live?
On occasion.

10] Ever see a ghost?
No. But once I thought I got felt up by one. It was a horrible experience but I think it may just have been a bad blend of too much drink and an open window. Sarah Green need not be alerted.

11] Do you keep your movie tickets?
If the film and night was nice, then yes.

12] How many phone numbers do you have on your phone?
No idea.

13] Who was your last text from?
Jenny.

14] Who's your #1 on myspace?
James I think.

15] Do you have a yellow shirt?
No. I would look horrible in a yellow shirt.

16] What month is it?
March

17] You ever lit a match?
Yes.

18] Can you start a fire?
No.

20] Is your bedroom window facing south?
Ugh I have no idea.

21] Current crush?
Ian I guess, though I think we're past the crush stage.

22] You have an older brother?
No I don't. Who told you that?

23] Have you ever STARTED a food fight?
Maybe. Not sure.

24] Can you walk in High Heels?
Yes. Many times Moira would swap shoes with me on the walk home and I'd stagger home in them. So maybe walk is a bit generous. I can walk like I've soiled myself in heels. That's better.

25] Collect anything?
No, actually. I don't anymore.

26] Steve or Joe?
Joe. Very nice he is too.

27] Aren't penguins awesome?
They're alright. A bit overindulged with the making of March of the Penguins though. They're not my favouraite cold animal.

28] Who'd miss you most if you died?
God, what a horrible think to answer. And so I won't because it's tempting fate.

29] Do you own a scarf?
No.

30] Bald or Fat?
Bald.

31] What color is the blanket on your bed?
Brown. From design, not accident.

32] Do you have an orange ball?
No.

33] Ever been snowboarding?
Nope. I would probably fall and break myself.

34] Ever seen a starfish?
Yes.

35] Can you juggle?
No.

36] Do you tear open your gifts?
No. I hate seeing people do that. It makes me think of You've been Framed when they have nasty kids screaming, 'THAT'S NOT THE ONE I WANTED!'

37] Mittens or gloves?
Gloves. I hate mittens, they're so restricting.

38] What's the longest Halloween candy has lasted with you?
Hmmm, I don't think I have ever had much halloween candy so no answer for that one.

39] You're wearing pj's arent you?
No I'm not. So accusing.

40] Fly or laser vision?
I don't know what fly vision is. Do you mean seeing everything loads of times? That would proably make me sick. So laser vision.

41] Looking back- what was your least favorite school year?
Year 9 I think at St Bedes though I can't think why.

42] Ever answered a phone that wasn't yours?
Yes.

43] Hit anyone with a cart lately?
Ha ha, no. A car, yes. A cart, no. I'm joking by the way...

44] Where did you work last year?
Avery's Wine Merchants. It was good fun and I made a lot of friends there.

45] How was your last birthday?
Good. I went for a meal, then for a dance.

46] Last song you heard?
Nelly Furtado - Sat it Right.

47] Who WONT repost this?
James and others.

48] Roses or carnations?
Rose.

49] Last person you yelled at?
One of those bouncers from last night. What a bizarre time. More details to follow.

50] Italian or Mexican?
Mexican, though both have their appeal.

51] Ever eat an entire can of frosting?
No, I don't have a very sweet tooth.

52] Strange belief as a child?
That I had a brother called Daniel who was in a war. My sister said I shouldn't mention it to my parents because they would get upset, so for weeks I thought I had another sibling when in reality the only one I had was filling my mind with rubbish. Thanks Sara!

53] Favorite candy?
Hmm, probablycola bottles.

54] How old were you when you learned to read?
I have no idea.

55] Who was your last phone call?
Dialled or received? Dialled - Sophie, received - Devi.

56] Last time you had a headache?
Last week sometime.

57] First car?
Citroen Saxo. It was very nice until some deaf man crashed into it and it was written off.

58] Do you have barbies?
Nope.

59] Whats on your bedroom walls?
A calendar, a canvas painting and my degree certificate.

60] Do you own anything sharp?
Yes, scissors and the like.

61] Whats the first word you think of when you hear- lake?
Water.

62] What color is your watch?
I don't have one. But I was planning to get one this year. How distracted I have been...

63] Ever been pushed off something?
I can't remember. Karma pushed me down a muddy slope recently though. Not nice.

64] Last time you were hyper?
Yesterday after a G and T and handing two chapters in.

65] Any plans for tonight?
I'm probably going to be working on my feature and novel. I might watch a film. Maybe Live Flesh or All About My Mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home