Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You're ugly mate.

Since my last post I've been to the gym and spent time thinking about what I wrote earlier. It made me remember a horrible thing that happened to me a few years ago. I was going out with a guy called Clovis; we met one night in Waterloo and went for a drink at which point he told me that he didn't think we should see each other anymore. It was a real shock and I was understandably upset. Anyway, I was walking to the train when a tramp asked me for any spare change. I can't ignore tramps and I always say sorry and carry on walking. So, that's what I did on this evening but this time the tramp shouted, 'You're ugly mate,' at me. Isn't that the worst thing you ever heard? Being called ugly by a tramp just summed up the evening. And, having looked at him, he wasn't exactly easy on the eye himself. I told a friend about what had happened later on and she said to me, 'People with no houses shouldn't throw stones.' Do you see what she did there?

Anyway, other than that fond reminisence today has been pretty productive; I have done some work on my website and helped Frea with hers, been to the gym and done some work on the 'family ' theme for Bloc. The only thing that is stressing me out now is Christmas shopping since I only have a couple of weekends to do it in. I am planning to go to Truro and Falmouth this weekend and then to Bristol the weekend after. I like Christmas shopping when I feel inspired but when I don't, I would rather hang myself.

Right, on that note I'm going to head home and have dinner.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home