Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

My hands are so cold I can barely type.

So, another weekend flew by and it's true what 'they' say - time really does fly when you're having fun. My boyfriend came down for the weekend which was fantastic. We didn't do anything too strenuous; walked on the seafront, cooked dinner, watched DVD's and visited a couple of nice cafes. It was a great weekend, one that makes you think 'ah, that was time well spent.' And I managed to get loads of work done before his arrival so didn't spend time worrying, which is always good. Today I have spent the afternoon in the baseroom working on my website which I am now really pleased with - I have a colour scheme and theme for the site which works well and now have all the headings etc so I just need some help to make it live which I will do tomorrow. The reason for the heading of this entry is because the room has no heating so my hands think my body has run out of blood. It's not nice but typing is keeping me warm for the moment. Sick. Oh! And my whole body aches too which is great. I went for my gym induction on Friday and am still feeling like I spent all day on a medieval rack. It's horrible. Even doing something easy like open a window sends pain through me. I'm going to wait until the misery subsides, then go again. I think I probably did too much too soon. That's the general consensus from my limbs.

Anyway, I am tired now, cold and hungry. I'm going to go home and get on with some work.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home