Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chicken breast with crushed up garlic cloves as a coating isn't a very nice meal.

I think I may have just entered a dangerous zone. I spent the last hour working on a paragraph in which a character opens a wardrobe, out some clothes, picks up a radio, and walks to another room.

Why would I do this to myself? Because I thought there were too many passive sentences. Isn't that sick? Still, I guess it's good I can read the first three chapters and only find fault with something like that. Oh, and the fact that someone who was pregnant five years ago only just had her baby. Stupid me.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting my first agency package together by the end of next week. I've got three or four that I want to approach and most ask for the first three chapters, synopsis, and covering letter, so I'm going to work on the last two this week in between job applications and look over a hard-copy of the first three chapters. It's all very exciting, if a little scary.

So, other than writing, I've not done a great deal today. I filled in another job application form, learnt that cooking chicken breast with crushed up garlic cloves as a coating isn't a very nice meal, and had another run-in with the bank about my credit car going missing for a second time. What a day!

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Hey, good to have you back in blogland. Sounds like you've been busy. Good luck with submitting your chapters.

lol

Jacqui xxxx

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah good luck soldier.

I recommend chicken breast with a secret combination 21 herbs and spices that an old colonel gave to me back in the 50s. Or something.

x

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home