Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Larios and I are going to have a falling out if he bites my ankles again.

Larios and I are going to have a falling out if he bites my ankles again. Or any other part of me.

Larios is Kath's cat who I'm living on my own with while Kath is away in Wales. Things started off well enough. He would only bite Kath, the hand that fed him, but now I'm feeding him and so he thinks he should bite me. I've tried reasoning with him, but it's no use and now I'm living in fear whenever I walk around the house in flip-flops. Luckily, as well as being snappy with his teeth, he yowls really loudly, so I can hear when he's approaching. But still, who wants to live like that? Not me. No, no.

And that is that. Ian's coming down tonight and I have to get the first draft to Sam by the end of the day, so I should get off.

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger David M N Bate said...

The cat wants to play, probably because they've sensed your very playful side. I know a good book about cats you might want to look at.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home