Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Who knew ASDA was so much fun?!

Why is Lisa Tarbuck doing the ASDA adverts? I've just seen two in the space of about an hour and feel a bit sullied. I used to quite like her, but now she's all done up like an ASDA worker and gushing about four bags of pasta for a pound before giving a hearty chuckle. Who knew ASDA was so much fun?! What's going on? In the second one, it gets even worse when she tells the customer, 'I'm a bit worried about your hot chicken on top of your other things. That's why I'm here!'

What's the point in having these people in the adverts? A couple of months ago it was Paul Whitehouse, and that was sick enough, but now Lisa? It's not right. And nobody's fooled. And that is that.

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger David M N Bate said...

I, as you know, am in complete agreement! Lisa 'Tardy' Tarbuck now.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home