Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's a multi-media torture.

Ugh, if I have to fill in one more form, I'll eat my own spine. All morning I've been filling things in, on paper and on the phone with the car insurance people. It's a multi-media torture. Still, I guess it's all being done for a reason. But it's one o'clock now and I've hardly done any work. Gah!

I've been re-eading my work for the last few days and my eyes are stinging from looking at the screen. I think it's less damaging to actually write since at leats then you're glancing down at the keyboard. But editing is taking forever. And my first chapter is too long - 29 pages. I don't know what to do!

Right, that's that for the time being. I'm off to put my ear plugs in and set my alarm for a two-hour stint.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home