Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Friday, July 20, 2007

'You better think, think about what you're trying to do to me.'

I'm sat in the library surrounded by foreign exchange students and every couple of minutes, Aretha Franklin's 'Think' keeps blasting out of someone's computer. It all goes a bit quiet for a minuite, people tap away on their keyboards, and then it comes on again: 'You better think, think about what you're trying to do to me.'

I wouldn't mind, but the image that comes to mind is the jazzy sheep in the TV advert for some bank with the lyrics: 'You better think, think about your current account today.'

I'm going to go home before I scream.

xx

EDIT: So, I was wrong. The jazzy sheep were NOT advertising a bank, but instead Co-Op. But some bank, Halifax maybe, used that song. It's no wonder I was confused. When you get sheep singing, anything can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home