Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We had a few people passing out in the restaurant.

I don't have much to talk about tonight but I feel a pang of guilt if I don't write something. So bear with me while I scrape the barrel of blogging. I went to a pub quiz with some friends from work last night, which we did pretty dismally in. I think we were probably the worst there, which is a bit depressing. Still, it's not the winning or the losing but the taking part. As all losers say.

Anyway, the pub we were in was boiling hot with all the radiators on full blast so I let one of the barmaids know -

Me: The radiator's on full blast and we're all a bit too hot.
Her: Yeah, we had a few people passing out in the restaurant earlier in the week.
I'll go and turn it down.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU TURNED IT DOWN BEFORE NOW THEN?

Wouldn't people passing out be an indicator that maybe the heating was bordering on nauseating? Ugh, it was unbearable. Even after she said she'd turn it down, it took about an hour to get back to a humane level. Honestly, I felt like a Christmas turkey in that place. Obviously, I didn't suffer in silence, every five minutes declaring I was too hot and tugging at the front of my shirt. It's the best way to deal with things like that and to ensure everyone else is as irritated as you. More from your actions than from the heat, but still.

Other than that, not much else to say really. I haven't done much work on my portfolios but am going to pick up my pieces again at the end of the week to look them over them and spot all the problems I had missed on the first 47 readings.

So, on that note, I am going to have dinner with my housemates (parents) and then head to Cribbs Causeway to do some late night Christmas shopping. I can't wait. Honestly, I just can't.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home