Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Rightly or wrongly, I'm wracked with guilt. My novel and I have had the weekend apart and I feel as if I've done nothing for weeks not days. I have a good excuse though since I graduated on Saturday and had everyone down to visit: my parents, sister, nan, and Ian. It was such a nice weekend, and so good to see everyone from the course too, hearing what everyone is up to post Falmouth. Everyone was on good form and the ceremony was really well done. The guest of honour was Jill Murphy who wrote The Worst Witch books. She was really encouraging about the whole writing thing, about ignoring anyone who tries to stop you and about pursuing a passion. By the time she'd finished her speech, I was all fired up. A few hours later in the Tap Room, though I was not fired up. I was practically lying down. I blame the gin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home