Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Twice I heard honks from outside.

I moved out! Hurrah! What a bloody long day though. I woke up at about half seven and started clearing my room, putting everything into boxes and all that malarkey, then had to have the usual panic of çan I park my car in the lane for long enough not to block anyone in?' The answer's no, by the way. Twice I heard honks from outside, despite the fact that I had put a note on my windscreen to say I was in number ten, so that was annoying. But I got everything out and down to Kath's in two journeys, which was okay really. I was watched for pretty much the whole time by her nosy neighbour. He didn't even offer to help.

So, here I am, in a nice house with Kath, a cat and a dog. It's great and nice to be able to walk more easily into town. Went back to Emily's last night after a curry and I did my usual stint of nearly falling asleep, but was able to just walk over the road and home. Perfect!

So that's that for the moment. I'm going to start my profile for Big Screen. More later. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home