Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yes, 924.

Ugh, I've been in the library for about three hours and have written, wait, let me check, 924 words. Yes, 924. What a pitiful amount. Still, it's going in the right direction. I've just started my Industry Analysis, which is on finding and approaching a literary agent. It's not the most exciting thing I could be doing, but it's okay. I want to get as much as possible done before I go back to my parents for Easter next Thursday so I can actually relax a bit. Not that I will. I'm sure I'll be thinking about all the things I could/should be doing.

Anyway, it's such a beautiful day outside, I don't think I can stay here much longer. Oh, and I haven't eaten since breakfast so I'm feeling a little light headed. I'm gonna go and get some water and then head on back over here I think.

More later (maybe).

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger emapple said...

Hey - it sounds like you've been doing loads of work. You should be congratulating yourself.

Seriously, I've done nothing. I've done two interviews for my industry analysis but haven't looked at them since. And I haven't written a word of my novel. I just can't concentrate at the moment.

xx

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home