Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

They had bags you could carry shopping from Makro in.

I'm a worrier. I get it from my Mum and my Nan I think. I worry ridiculously about things, often without cause. And sometimes, if I'm not worried, I worry I have forgotten something I should be worried about. It's no good. So imagine how I felt when I read this on the course board from my course leader:

Liam – make sure you book a tutorial with me on Wed pm – I’d like to talk to you about the piece you submitted for bloc (don’t worry, nothing horrible!).

Gah. This is in regards to the piece I submitted about the woman who loses her daughter. I don't know what Christina is going to say and I am worried about it DESPITE her instruction not to worry! I can't help it. I wonder what it's about. I hope it ends up being put on bloc though. Ah well, will keep you posted.

Anyway, today I feel a lot calmer about my workload. I have plotted out my 12 page story and made progress on the other work I have to do so I feel better about all of that.

So that's that for today, last day at work tomorrow and back to Cornwall on Saturday. Bizarrely looking forward to returning to the cold house. I miss my desk there. And my double bed. And my friends. Not neccessarily in that order. Seriously though, I'm really excited about going back. I feel like I've been away for ages.

Right, off to bed now. I was going to stay up and do another 3am bedtime. But I can't bear it again. My eyes will hate me for it. They weren't feeling well at all today. They had bags you could carry shopping from Makro in. Not pretty. And I don't say that about myself often.

Oh, and read this - http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_glossary&func=display&Itemid=102&catid=32

It's a great A -Z of pop and popstars. They describe Christina Aguilera as, 'The sort of girl you knew at primary school who would show you her fanny for a 20p mix-up.'

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home