Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Dreaded writer's block.

I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment but every time I sit down to work at my assignments for the week, I just can't get into them. For some reason I'm just freezing and I can't get anything done. It's bizarre because all week I have been able to do something with my time but today has been a killer. I'm blaming the fact that I had to do laundry today. I think all the getting up any down and emptying and filling the washing machine has lead to my writing demise. I think I'm going to write off (no pun) the rest of the day and just see what happens. I guess it's just writer's block, I don't know. Maybe I can write myself out of it. I'll give it a go on here and see how I do...

So, I haven't written since yesterday and the Wuthering Heights debacle. Ugh, that was intense. Last night I didn't really do too much and today has been much of the same. I had to run a few errands and things but other than that it's been pretty quiet. In fact I haven't even seen anyone I know yet which is a bit bizarre. Still, I have a couple of friends visiting from Bristol this weekend so I will have 48 hours non-interrupted company. Well, maybe not wall to wall 48 hours but good as. I'm planning to take them to the seal sanctuary in Gweek tomorrow and maybe to St Mawes on the ferry on Sunday. Who knows what will happen. Given the weather though I think it might be a weekend of sheltering and constantly questioning: 'Has the rain stopped yet?' 'No.' 'Oh.' Faces like wet weekends all round!

Anyway, I have no anger or anything to vent today so I haven't much more to say except watch this space. Maybe I will be hit by some wondrous idea while sat here in the computer room. I'm going to sit and wait with my hands over my ears until one comes.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home