Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Jenny's not a liar.

Ok, first things first.

RE: C U Next Tuesday posting. I mentioned the whole thing about spraying mud on 4x4s. It's true! People do do it. Look! http://www.sprayonmud.com/

I can't get on that soapbox again.

Anyway, today has been pretty productive. I woke up early and stayed in bed for ages while my housemate crashed about the house as if she were lugging a dead body around. I heard a massive bang followed by an, 'Oops,' but stayed in bed regardless. Not because I'm an uncaring housemate but because I was engrossed in my book - Requiem for a Dream. It's really gripping and an easy read. Anyway, when I came out of my room she wasn't splayed out on the stairs so it can't have been anything too serious. Which is good, or bad for the writer in me. It would have made a more interesting blog. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT! I need to tell myself this often and not wish such things on people.

Anyway, so I got up, washed and dressed (in that order) and then started my assignments for the week which I really got into. Then to the Post Office to send my friend a parcel I have had for about three weeks. Oh, I'm a horder. Then I trekked in the torrential rain to campus for my twice delayed gym induction. I took my joggers and a T shirt but when I got there the man was like, 'Oh, don't worry, you don't need to change.' So I felt really awkward stood in my cords, cardie, shirt and tie as he showed me all the equipment. I couldn't have looked more out of place if I was painted hot pink with a sandwich board saying 'NEW PERSON.' That's a lie actually, that would have made me stand out a lot more, but I can't be bothered to delete the line.

So, the induction went well and then I hung around after to have a quick workout which was really good actually. I enjoyed it. The workout actually started in the changing room though with a padlock I had to buy for the locker there. The thing came with a set of instructions of how to use it but I just couldn't do it. I felt like I was in some sort of RPG game on the PlayStation or something. I ended up having to get the gym guy to come and help me while I stood looking at him like I was a simpleton. Still, at least I got my stuff back. I can't complain. I might have to spend some quality time with said padlock so as not to be known as the-loser-who-comes-in-and-can't-even-lock-the-locker.

So thats been today so far and a good day it's been too. The weekend is set to be a good one too. Some friends are going to a speakeasy night tonight in Redruth but I have my boyfriend coming down so won't be attending the event. No doubt I will hear about it tomorrow though.

Anyway, enough for now. More soon.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home