Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nothing to write about.

I have nothing to write about. How miserable is that? I just thought I should make a written note of this and see what would happen if I started typing. Type, type, type. Still nothing of interest. Maybe I should cut my losses and head off. Or I could try and write until some spark of inspiration hits me like a wet fish in the face. Hmm, I have only 13 no 12 minutes until my lecture so I think I would be pushing it to come up with something fantastic. 12/13 minutes is enough time to complete a 'painless' rated Sudoku though, I learnt that last night. One with the difficulty rating of 'migraine' takes a lot longer. Again, I learnt that last night. After trying for about an hour to complete this painful puzzle, my eyes started to blur and I didn't even feel I was looking at the page anymore. I had to put it down. It actually made my head hurt.

On that note, goodbye.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home