Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

'11% of staff feel sexually harrassed at work.'

Job hunting. It's swings and roundabouts, isn't it? Some days there's a lot to apply for, some days there's only the, 'NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM! EARN £60k+ A WEEK. MUST HAVE OWN CAR AND OUTGOING PERSONALITY' kind of adverts. Which are about as appealing as a case of crabs or hammering out your own teeth.

So, tonight was the jobs section of the Evening Post. Good news. 500 jobs inside, it boasted. I opened it, all anticipation, and was greeted with the headline, '11% of staff feel sexually harrassed at work.'

What a feature to have on the first page you come across IN A JOBS PAPER. Still, it didn't put me off, quite the opposite, and I've seen maybe two jobs I'm going to apply for.

Fingers crossed. (That an application is successful, not that I fall into the 11%).

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger David M N Bate said...

I thought you'd gone back to your old job at the wine sales place? You're a wrestless little monkey aren't you?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up?

1:53 PM  
Blogger David M N Bate said...

Hey you! Less Facebook and white wine, more blogs pr man!!
Xo.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home