Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I can breathe through both nostrils again! What a treat. For the last week or so, I've been cold-ridden, waking up with a bone-dry mouth and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. Not nice. Horrible, in fact.

So, this week I've just been working really. I watched this programme last night, The Whistleblower, which was pretty distressing while I was having my dinner. If you haven't seen it, it's kind of 'journo under cover' reporting to The Whistleblower (a woman with a bob who, it seems, we only ever see the back of. I presume this is to avoid someone who she has 'unmasked' battering her should they meet at a zebra crossing). Anyway, last night was a look into nurseries of the child not plant variety. A woman went undercover as a nursery assistant and the findings were not good, least of all because all the kids she was involved with had Crimewatch fuzzy faces. She found out that staff were being underpaid, kids were being burnt left right and centre on uncovered radiators and, most worrying, were left around drills and other such tools while the builders were in. It was pretty uncomfortable viewing, especially when we found out she hadn't had a criminal record check and had been there for months. No one was hurt, but a lesson was learnt: DON'T TRUST ANYONE. (And don't touch uncovered radiators).

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home