Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

That's going to play on my mind from now until I see it.

So, I found out that you can actually get get paid for blogging. How fun is that? I can't remember how I found the website Smorty, maybe through a search engine or something, I don't know, but it's really good, easy to use and understand with only a few rules to follow. At first I thought it would be like blog advertising, or like you sometimes get emails that are just full of links, but it's not like that at all. All you have to do is mention a service or company and give your opinions on it. They don't want you to sing their praises in a way that seems completely forced, and they don't want you to have every other word hyperlinked. They just want your opinions, which is kind of cool. Where else would you get paid just for what you think, I ask you? Nowhere. No, no.

Anyway, I'm glad to be blogging for a moment now after spending the last three hours in a row on my novel. I can't believe how long it's taking to get things how I want them. It's like every time I read from the beginning, I find something else that needs to go in. I wonder if I'll ever be 100% happy with it. I guess I will at some point, but right now I'm feeling like I can't move on until I get everything in the first eight chapters and interludes sorted out. It's like having my wings clipped. If I had wings. I'm looking forward to taking my diary entries along to my last novel meeting (sob) on Monday. It will be good to get some feedback as the voice I have used is different to the rest of the novel and it's all very early stages in concept and writing, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes down.

So, tonight I'm going round to Frea's to watch the X Factor final. I heard a rumour that Sam Difference are singing All I Want For Christmas Is You. I love that song. I hope they do it justice. Ooh, I hadn't even though they wouldn't before I mentioned it just then. That's going to play on my mind from now until I see it.

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger David M N Bate said...

That is a belter of a line, I am going to have to use that in a conversation sometime between now and Dec 25th!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home