Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Unless I get touched (appropriately) by a miracle.

Back in Falmouth, how exciting! And my house is actually warm, yes, warm! Leaving the heating to come on auto over Easter paid off and I'm very smug that I wasn't blue with cold after twenty minutes in the house, like has been known to happen in the past.

Managed to get quite a bit of work done over the weekend and have made some progress on my novel, though am still nowhere near the 75 pages he wants for Tuesday, unless I get touched (appropriately) by a miracle, anyway.

So, not much else to report on really. This week should be pretty stressful since we have to hand in our websites and Industry Analysis by Friday, but (touch wood) I'm feeling kind of on top of things in that area. It's with novel and features I'm feeling a bit anxious.

Right, I'm going, it's going to take me a couple of days to swing back into the blogging thing. And these things can't be rushed.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home