Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm stooped over like an old woman.

So there goes Easter for another year, and very nice it was too. I spent Friday in a park in Bath with my friend, Sophie, before going to Ian's to eat with a couple of his friends and playing a very complicated dice game - Perudo. Even though I'm the one that introduced him to the game, I still don't understand the rules and each time I play need to be taught as if I've never seen it before in my life. Which is always a chore.

Yesterday was great too; I went for a meal with my family in a Turkish restaurant in town. I swore that they had booked the table for 1pm, so arrived accordingly. Anyway, when I got there, they weren't there and the waiter told me the table was booked for half past. Then he said, 'You could go out and find some girls.' I kind of laughed awkwardly and said I might have a walk around and then come back. Then he said it again: 'Maybe you'll find some girls.' I don't know what he was getting at. It was all very strange, but the meal was really nice.

Then last night I went out for a friend's birthday and fell asleep in a club. You know it's a good night when that happens. Well, unless you get thrown out. Not so good then.

Anyway, I'm really uncomfortable. I'm at my parents and they have a very bizarre arrangement with their computer desk and the keyboard's too low so I'm stooped over like an old woman.

So, on that note, goodbye.

xx

4 Comments:

Blogger miss-cellany said...

Glad that a) I'm not the only one who has ever chosen to lie down in a club and b) clearly Bristol bouncers share a few more brain cells than those down here and you were not thrown out.

x

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The question is, did you find any girls like the man suggested? Well did ya?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I started off merrily driving on Easter Sunday to meet family for Sunday lunch. It was only five minutes before we had to be there, that I realised I was driving to the wrong pub in the wrong village.

6:48 PM  
Blogger David M N Bate said...

Maybe that's where you got your paunch from?! Into the gym for you, young man. Nice to see you again, and to have you back in Falmouth! On - my - God; I'm blogging at home at the weekend!!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home