Well yes actually, it is all about me.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No more gin.

Four double gins and a double vodka is not a good idea before 7pm. That's the lesson I've learnt today. And it's one I will make reference to in the future. I thought I'd treat myself to a drink after having a long lecture and a meeting. However, one drink turned into another which turned into another and another, Not good. In the middle of this drinking bonanza I had a meeting with my course leader about an article I want to write about Social Anxiety Disorder. Even though I was dying to go to the toilet for about half of this meeting, I learnt a lot. I had originally planned to write this article for one particular magazine but, after speaking to my course leader, I found that the article may in fact be more relevant for another magazine which made me think about how to write in future using research and findings to lead me to the target audience. I guess that sounds kind of obvious, but sometimes the obvious is right under your nose and completely overlooked. So there we go. I am now going to look at different magazines I could send this to and see what changes I should make. I'm hoping the gin will wear off soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home